Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Recently Opened A Roofing Company

I worked for awhile as a roofer. I gained lots of knowledge about how to do things and the way to do them. I decided after 7 years of working for someone else that I wanted to open my own San Antonio roofing company. I had several people tell me that I would do great on my own because I did great work and I am reliable. I got the things I needed together so I could open my business. One of the things I knew I would need to do is advertise. I decided to take a different approach on this, and was only going to do it through Facebook.

Since Facebook reaches a large variety of people, I knew it was a fail proof plan. I started getting business the more I posted on Facebook about my company. I am glad I chose this method of advertising. It has increased my sales by a large amount and many people have been leaving reviews. I am happy to say I made a good choice by opening my own business and I am going to be hiring more people soon and offering better pay to keep them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment